Real Estate Attorney In Sacramento
Sacramento Real Estate Lawyers Representing Landlords & Tenants
Whether you are a property owner or a tenant seeking to establish your rights, the Law Offices of Jack S. Johal can help. We bring more than 35 years of legal experience to our clients who have questions about the complex language included in most real estate documents. We can help owners in all areas of real estate law, from evictions to new acquisitions.
We also stand ready to defend tenants if they believe that they have been unfairly treated by a landlord. We have been hailed for our ability to break down complex legal language into laymen's terms, and we work weekends and off-hours to meet the needs of our clients. That's why we have gained the reputation of being the most trusted team of real estate attorneys in all of Sacramento, CA, and beyond.
Landlord-Tenant Attorney In Sacramento
If you are a landlord or a tenant looking for a real estate attorney in Sacramento, you can trust our real estate law firm to help. Having a reputable lawyer by your side to help you with real estate matters can help to save you both time and money, and provide you with the legal support and guidance that you need during this time.
We can help you with the following landlord and tenant matters:
- Unlawful detainer
- 3 day notice
- Defense for landlord eviction
- Representation for commercial eviction
- Representation for apartment complex eviction
What Is A Landlord-Tenant Attorney?
A landlord-tenant attorney is an attorney who can help you with legal issues related to landlord and tenant rights. Your landlord-tenant attorney can assist you by answering all of your questions and helping you save both time and money. It's important that you are provided with legal guidance and information regarding your rights and your available legal options. Having an experienced landlord-tenant attorney by your side can be an exceptional resource.
Your landlord-tenant attorney can help you by:
- Providing you with objective legal guidance: Your landlord-tenant attorney will ensure that you have all of the information that you need going into your case. He or she will provide you with valuable legal advice so that you can rest assured that you are doing everything correctly. This will also help to secure the best possible outcome for your situation.
- Offering you emotional support: Dealing with the law can be extremely stressful and time-consuming. Your attorney will have worked with many landlords and tenants in a similar situation to you and will be able to offer you the emotional reassurance that you need during this challenging time. Knowing that you have an experienced attorney to support and guide you can be extremely comforting, and will alleviate stress.
- Helping you draft paperwork: Whether you need guidance for drafting a lease agreement or processing eviction, your attorney will have the skills and experience necessary to ensure that everything gets completed correctly. This will help you avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes that may prolong the process.
- Help you win the battle: Legal matters in real estate, regarding landlords and tenants, can be especially tricky. Your lawyer will know the ins and outs of the legal system and all laws associated with real estate. He or she will be able to help you with the significant real estate battle that you are facing.
35+ Years Of Experience In Real Estate Matters in Sacramento
Real estate disputes can become some of the most contentious battles under the law because people's dwelling places are involved. These conflicts touch one of our basic human needs: a place to lay our heads each night. You need an experienced Sacramento real estate lawyer to help you wade through the complex language used in real estate law. That's where the Law Offices of Jack S. Johal come in.
Our real estate lawyers can also help you with the following matters, and more:
- Real estate litigation
- Real estate purchase and sale
- Commercial leasing matters
- Development and construction
- Real estate financing
- Property management
- Easements and restrictions
- Landlord-tenant law matters
- For sale by owner
- Partition action
- Seller financing
- Title examinations
- Title insurance policy review and opinions
- Deeds of trust
- Equity sharing agreements
- Promissory notes
Attorney Johal is AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the primary independent rating firm for attorneys nationwide, which gave him a preeminent ranking. He has also earned a 10 rating from AVVO, given to fewer than 7% of the lawyers in the Sacramento area. Find out why Attorney Johal is known as someone who gives sensitive and personal attention to all of his clients in every single case. Begin your relationship with our office to settle your real estate disputes by either completing the free case evaluation form or giving us a call.
Contact us online or call 916-229-8027 today for a free consultation with our landlord-tenant attorneys in Sacramento or Monterey.